The project is modeled on an integrated industrial township, meeting the growing manufacturing demand while providing residential utilities, recreation and green space, which ensures a balanced and productive lifestyle for experts, workers and local residents. The project also aims to link industrial park development with urbanization, creating a premise for sustainable development of the Enterprise and communities.
1. Project information:
- Location: Dung Quat Economic Zone, Binh Son District, Quang Ngai Province
(20km from Chu Lai Airport, 13km from Dung Quat Port, 5km from National Highway 1A, and 8km from Da Nang – Quang Ngai Expressway)
- Scale: 1,067 ha
- Total investment: VND 8,206 billion
2. Investment advantages:
- In addition to preferential tax policies due to its location in Dung Quat Economic Zone – a key economic center across Central and South Central Vietnam, the project enjoys convenient access to National Highway 1A and the Expressway to the east of Vietnam, Dung Quat deep-water Port and Chu Lai Airport.
- Available raw materials: steel, petrochemicals;
- Abundant unskilled labor forces.
- Industrial land
- Ready-built factory
- Built-to-suit factory
- Warehouse logistics
4. Target industry
- Building materials
- Mechanical industry
- Machinery and equipment
- Leather shoes
We will reply to you as soon as possible.