Cao Lanh II Industrial Park, with a total area of 900 hectares, was planned to promote the advantage of the central area of the largest freshwater fruit farming and aquaculture in the country. The IP’s convenient transport infrastructure involves An Huu – Cao Lanh and Saigon – Can Tho expressways and connects to Cao Lanh Port III, which offers access to the southern key economic region and the Mekong Delta.
1. Project information:
- Location: My Long Commune, Cao Lanh District, Dong Thap Province
(at the intersection of An Huu – Cao Lanh expressway, 15km from Trung Luong – My Thuan expressway; 120km from HCMC & 56km from Can Tho)
- Scale: 900 ha
- Total investment: VND 4,434 billion
2. Investment advantages:
- Convenient road and waterway traffic infrastructure between Cambodia – Mekong Delta – HCMC;
- Connecting Saigon – Can Tho, Lo Te – My An and Hong Ngu – Tra Vinh expressways;
- In the country’s largest fruit and fish farming area;
- Abundant labor force with nearly 1 million workers.
- Industrial land
- Ready-built factory
- Built-to-suit factory
- Warehouse logistics
4. Investment Industries:
- Fruit & fishery R&D Center
- Fruit & fishery processing
- Food manufacturing
- Agricultural materials
- Leather shoes
- Mechanical industry
We will reply to you as soon as possible.