This distribution center of port logistics was formed to meet the increasing demand for goods moving through Cai Mep – Thi Vai International Terminal, up by 22%. Moreover, the project will develop infrastructure incorporating LEED standards in warehouse buildings.
1. Project information:
- Location: 991B Road, Cai Mep – Thi Vai port cluster, Phuoc Hoa, Phu My, BRVT.
- Scale: 240,000 m2
- Total investment: 1,275 billion VND
2. Investment advantages:
- Adjacent to Cai Mep – Thi Vai port cluster (the 19 largest deep-water port in the world);
- Located in the Southern Key Economic Region;
- Convenient road and sea transportation system.
- Bonded warehouse
- General warehouse
- General/ container yard
4. Target industry:
- Warehousing / logistics
We will reply to you as soon as possible.