Cao Lanh III Industrial Park, located on the bank of the Tien River (with 2km along the river), was built as a center for purchasing, processing, storing and distributing fruits and seafood of the whole Mekong Delta. This place is invested in developing a level-II seaport system with cold and cool storage and factories for deep processing of fruit and seafood to serve the agricultural value chain of the Mekong Delta.
1. Project information:
- Location: Binh Hang Trung & Binh Hang Tay communes, Cao Lanh District, Dong Thap Province
(11km to Trung Luong – My Thuan expressway; 24km to HCMC & 52km to Can Tho)
- Scale: 94.34 ha
- Total investment: 1,680 billion VND
2. Investment advantages:
- Owning to the 2km riverside frontage facing Tien River, the project has convenient waterway connecting to Cambodia, Mekong Delta, HCMC and Vung Tau;
- Connecting to Saigon – Can Tho Expressway;
- In the country’s largest fruit and fish farming area;
- Abundant labor force with nearly 1 million workers.
- Industrial land
- Ready-built factory
- Built-to-suit factory
- Warehouse logistics
4. Target industry:
- Warehousing / logistics
- Fruit & fishery processing
- Food manufacturing
- Leather shoes
We will reply to you as soon as possible.